UP Police Sub Inspector Online Exam Syllabus pdf Download, Check New SI Exam pattern and previous year papers complete detail Here. Uttar Pradesh police recruitment and promotion board Going to conduct SI Exam for filling up to 9524 Vacant posts. Recently UPPRPB Made some changes in exam pattern and also announced a detailed section-wise syllabus in Hindi or English Language, candidate are advertising to check all the latest updates and in-depth syllabus that is mentioned on this page. Kindly read this page carefully till the end if you want to Qualify SI Exam on the first attempt.
Attention!! यूपी पुलिस ने सब इंस्पेक्टर की ऑनलाइन लिखित परीक्षा का पाठयक्रम जारी कर दिया हे। इस पेज में आपको परीक्षा का सिलेबस और एग्जाम पैटर्न की पूरी जानकारी मिले गई हिंदी एवं अंग्रेजी भाषा में । किसी बी उमीदवार को SI भर्ती 2021 परीक्षा को लेकर कोई सवाल हे तो निचे दिए गए कमेंट सेक्शन में पूछ सकते हे।
UP Police SI Exam 2021 Syllabus Overview
|Total Vacant Posts||9534|
|Posts offered||SI civil, Platoon Commander, Fire Service Second Officer|
|Exam Date||3rd week of November 2021|
|Exam time duration||2:00 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Exam Language||Hindi or English|
|1 Question Mark||2.5 Marks|
|Syllabus PDF||Available (Check Below)|
|Previous Year Question Paper||Available|
- UP Police Online Registration
- UP SI Exam Admit Card
- GDS- All-State wise Result
- UP Police Constable Bharti
- UPSESSB TGT PGT Result
- UP PGT Interview schedule
All the candidates who had applied for SI Recruitment can now check in-depth detailed exam patterns and syllabus that help you to do preparation for Online Written exam that is going to conduct of objective type questions and to give PST Test they must need to qualify Online Written Exam with minimum qualifying marks requirements as mentioned below in this page.
UP Police SI Exam Pattern
Recently UP Police made some changes in exam pattern and also clarify that there will be no negative marking for wrong answers due to this factor the demand for UP Police SI Recruitment is an increase among all the youngsters of Uttar Pradesh state. below you can check in-depth details about SI Exam pattern 2021.
Note: To qualify written exam no need to score a minimum of 35 marks in each section and score total of 200 marks out of 400 to get eligible for the next recruitment phase.
|Subject (विषयों के नाम)||Marks (अंक)||Time (समय)|
|Numerical and Mental Ability
संख्यात्मक एवं मानसिक योग्यता परीक्षा
|Mental Aptitude Test/Logical Exam
मानसिक अभिरुचि परीक्षा/बुद्धिलब्धि परीक्षा/तार्किक परीक्षा
UP Police SI Written Exam Syllabus PDF
In this section, we shared section-wise complete in detail topics name and marks weightage as per topic wise. The exam will be available in both Hindi and English language (Except General Hindi Section). All the sections will carry an equal number of questions and marks so you need to do preparation for every section and topic equally as all topics carry equal weightage.
SI Syllabus for General Hindi (सामान्य हिन्दी) Section A
- Hindi and other Indian languages (हिन्दी और अन्य भारतीय भाषायें), Fundamental knowledge of Hindi grammar- Hindi alphabet (हिन्दी व्याकरण का मौलिक ज्ञान- हिन्दी वर्णमाला), tadbhav-tsam (तद्भव-तत्सम), synonyms (पर्यायवाची), antonyms (विलोम), multiple meanings (अनेकार्थक), one word in place of phrases (वाक्यांशों के स्थान पर एक शब्द), similar synonyms (समरूपी भिन्नार्थक शब्द), correcting impure sentences (अशुद्ध वाक्यों को शुद्ध करना), gender, verb (वचन), factor (कारक), pronoun (सर्वनाम), adjective (विशेषण), verb (क्रिया), Tenses (काल), words (वाच्य), words (अव्यय), prefixes (उपसर्ग), suffixes (प्रत्यय), conjunctions (सन्धि), punctuation marks (विरामचिन्ह), idioms and proverbs (मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियां), rasas (रस), verses (छन्द), ornaments (अलंकार) etc.,
- अव्यय, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय, सन्धि, समास, विरामचिन्ह, मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियां, रस, छन्द, अलंकार आदि, Unread Comprehension (अपठित बोध), Famous poets (प्रसिद्ध कवि) writers and their famous works (प्रसिद्ध कवि, लेखक एवं उनकी प्रसिद्ध रचनायें), Award in Hindi language (हिन्दी भाषा में पुरस्कार), 6-Miscellaneous (6-विविध)
SI Syllabus for Fundamental/ Constitution / GK (मूलविधि/संविधान/सामान्य ज्ञान) Section B
Fundamental (Basic Laws) Topics
Right to Information Act, Income Tax Act, Prevention of Corruption Act , National Security Act, IT Act, Cyber Crime, Public Interest Litigation, Important Judicial Judgment, Land Reforms, Land Acquisition, Indian Penal Code and Criminal Procedure Code, legal provision for the protection of women, children, members of scheduled castes etc., traffic rules, environmental protection, wildlife protection, human rights protection,, General Knowledge of Land Revenue related laws.
Objectives of the Constitution, Parliamentary System, Formation of Central and State Governments and their powers, Right to make laws, Local Government, Relations between Center and States, Elections and other important information, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles and Fundamental Duties of Policy. General information about Constitutional Schedules, All India Services and their selection method etc.
General Knowledge Topics
- contemporary topics of national and international importance, specific information regarding education, culture and social practices of Uttar Pradesh
- revenue, police and general administrative system in Uttar Pradesh
- General Science, Health and Health Science, History of India, India’s Freedom Struggle, Indian Economy and Culture, Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade, Population, Environment and Urbanization, FDI (Foreign Direct Investment)
- World Geography and India’s Geography and natural resources, relations between India and its neighboring countries
- basic knowledge of computer skills Basic knowledge of Information and Communication Technology, Social Media Communication.
SI Syllabus for Numerical and Mental Ability (संख्यात्मक एवं मानसिक योग्यता परीक्षा) Section C
Numerical Aptitude Test Topics
- Number System,Simplification, Decimals and Fraction, Highest common factor and lowest common multiple, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage
- Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple interest, Compound interest, Partnership
- Average, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Use of Tables and Graphs
- Menstruation, Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions, Miscellaneous
Mental Ability Test Topics
- Logical Diagrams, Symbol-Relationship Interpretation
- Perception Test,Word formation Test, Letter and number series
- Word and alphabet Analogy, Common Sense Test, Direction Sense Test
- Logical interpretation of data, Forcefulness of argument, Determining implied meanings
SI Syllabus for Mental Aptitude Test/ IQ Test/ Logical Reasoning Exam (मानसिक अभिरुचि परीक्षा/बुद्धिलब्धि परीक्षा/तार्किक परीक्षा) Section D
Mental Aptitude Test Topics
- Attitude towards the following Public Interest, Law and order, Communal harmony, Crime Control, Rule of law, Ability of Adaptability
- Professional Information (Basic level), Police System, Contemporary Police Issues & Law and order, Interest in Profession
- Mental toughness,Sensitivity towards minorities and underprivileged, Gender sensitivity
IQ Test Topics
- Relationship and Analogy Test,Spotting out the dissimilar,
- Series Completion Test, Coding and Decoding Test, Direction Sense Test
- Blood Relation, Problem based on alphabet
- Time sequence Test, Venn Diagram and chart type test
- Mathematical ability Test, Arranging in order
Logical Reasoning Topics
- Analogies, Similarities, Differences
- Space visualization, Problem-solving, Analysis judgement
- Decision making,Visual memory, Discrimination
- Observation,Relationship,Concepts,Arithmetical reasoning,Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series, Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships
UP Police Qualifying Marks & Previous Year Papers
Minimum qualifying marks should be 200 out of 400 marks and each subjects minimum mark should be 35 marks i.e 35 % of each section. You can also download previous years papers from the official website of upprpb i.e uppbpb.gov.in.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Visit our website (uppolice.org) home page||Click Here|
- UP Sarkari Result 2021
- CBSE Date Sheet 2022
- CBSE Term 1 Sample Papers
- UP Free Job Alert
- UP ANM 5000 Vacancy
- UPPSC Staff nurse result
- UP Staff Nurse 2400 Vacancy
UP Police SI Syllabus 2021-2022 FAQs
what is minimum marks to qualify UP Police SI Exam?
To qualify SI Written exam candidates to need to score 35% marks in each subject and total score should be 50% marks i.e 200 marks our of 400 Marks
From where to download UP Police Sub-Inspector Syllabus pdf?
You can download the syllabus and new exam pattern from the official website or directly download the complete syllabus pdf from this page
from uppolice.org https://ift.tt/2ZbRgzv