SUPREME Court Recruitment 2022 is talked about here. SCI Personal Assistant Junior Translator Vacancy Apply on the web, Notification last date. The Supreme Court of India has made an authority warning about the recently accessible place that is Supreme Court Recruitment 2022. Because of this, the enlistment board has given insights concerning the post of Personal Assistant or Jr Translator. Since for applying in the enrollment cycle up-and-comer requirements to peruse the agreements which has referenced by the division. SCI Recruitment 2022 – So every one of the qualified wannabes can finish up the application structure for becoming members in the enrollment.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
It’s not like that every year this department has lots of vacant seats. But when they have they released the Supreme Court Personal Assistant/ Jr Translator Recruitment 2022. Because the board has invited the application form from the side of applicants who are interested in given vacancies. But for that, they need to be clear about whether they are eligible for applying.
Due to this, we have also going to help our readers who are willing to do the application process. After that, the aspirant can read the information and check whether they are eligible for the application submission. If yes then they can fill out the application form under the Supreme Court Recruitment 2022. Moreover, if they didn’t match the eligibility criteria for a similar post then there has no use in doing the registration for this time.
UPSC CDS Cut Off 2022
UPSC Civil Services Mains Result 2022
UPSC AC LDCE Result 2022
UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2022 Apply online
UPSC Geo Scientist Admit Card 2022
NDA Syllabus 2022
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
UPSC CDS Result 2022
UPSC EPFO Result 2022
UPSC CAPF Result 2022
Supreme Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
Because the department not going to call you if you didn’t meet the criteria. One of the important things in any recruitment has to follow the guideline which has given by the concerned department. So candidates need to focus on the start date and last date of Supreme Court Registration 2022. Due to this, the start date of application submission through online mode has from 14th April 2022.
After that, the last date of the application submission has been given as on 14th May 2022. Because of this applicant need to do the application submitted before the last date. Now the main criteria for the candidate who wants to become a Personal Assistant or Junior Translator need to complete the application process initially. Moreover for the application candidate need not visit any office or department.
Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2022
Because the Supreme Court Personal Assistant Application Form 2022 has available through the online medium. So all the applicants who are willing for the given vacancies need to follow the online instruction for doing registration.
|Name of Article||Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Personal Assistant/Jr Translator Apply Online|
|Name of the Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Then, the Name of the Post||Personal Assistant/ Jr Translator|
|Total Number of Post||25 Seats|
|Category of Article||Recruitment/ Application Form|
|Process of Selection||Written Exam and Personal Interview (Viva)|
|Applicable in||All Over India|
Supreme Court Bharti 2022
As we know there has an official website also given by the department where aspirants can submit their application form with Supreme Court Recruitment 2022. The total number of posts available in the recruitment this time is 25 vacancies. For grabbing this chance of becoming recruited to the Supreme Court candidate need to apply online before the given last date. We suggest our friends read all the information given in the notification because it will be going to help you out.
Important Dates :
- Start Date of Application Submission: 14th April 2022
- Last Date of Application Submission: 14th May 2022
However, in the Supreme Court Recruitment 2022, there has been some relaxation given to reserved candidates even in registration over the unreserved categories. Even in the application process, there have registration fees where general categories and other backward class (OBC) candidates need to pay Rs 500 for an application. But aspirants who are from Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), and Ex-serviceman will half to pay a lesser amount for doing registration. Here we are also providing you details on how you can do the registration process which has available for the aspirants by the department.
Supreme Court Vacancy 2022
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Details of Vacancies :
- Firstly, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Assamese) – 2 Post
- Then, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Nepali) – 1 Post
- After that, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Telugu) – 2 Post
- Secondly, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Urdu) – 2 Post
- In Addition, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Punjabi) – 2 Post
- Then, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Kannada) – 2 Post
- Thirdly, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Odia) – 2 Post
- After that, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Bengali) – 2 Post
- In addition, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Marathi) – 2 Post
- Then, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Manipuri) – 2 Post
- Fourthly, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Gujarati) – 2 Post
- After that, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Malayalam) – 2 Post
- In addition, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Tamil) – 2 Post
Once the application with the help of Supreme Court Registration 2022 has been done then the board has going to find out the application form which is suitable for the given vacancies. Because of this those applicants who are interested in the Personal Assistant or Jr Translator post can get the admit card for the written examination. Because the aspirants need to clear the written examination which should be an objective-type question. In addition, the applicant needs to appear in a personal interview as well after clearing the written examination. So those who haven’t submitted the application form yet then they can do it now.
SSC CHSL Exam Date 2022
SSC Phase 9 Result 2022
SSC CGL Result 2022 Tier 2
SSC CHSL Notification 2022 pdf
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
SSC Stenographer Result 2022
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
SSC MTS Result 2022 Update
SSC Selection Post Syllabus 2022
SSC GD Admit card 2022 download
SSC GD Recruitment 2022
SSC GD Syllabus 2022
Check Supreme Court Personal Assistant Eligibility :
- Most important applicants have to complete their education qualification as given in the recruitment notification.
- After that, the applicant must have 2 years of work experience in English to other language translations which is applicable for the post.
- In addition, the applicant should have proficiency in Computer operation and knowledge related to Office Package, etc.
- Applicant age should be at least 18 years.
- However, the maximum age decided for the post has 32 years. For categories, wise relaxation given in age applicant needs to read the notification. Supreme Court Recruitment 2022.
- As we already inform you application fees for unreserved aspirants have 500 Rs for registration. Then for reserved categories, it should be 250Rs.
Supreme Court Apply Online 2022
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Process to Apply :
- Open the Official Website of the Supreme Court of India
- Log on or register yourself
- Then click on Recruitments
- Here Apply for Personal Assistant/ Jr Translator Post
- Fill out the application form and attach the documents
- Pay the registration fees and click on submit button
- Download it and take a print for future reference.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|ADMISSION9 Home||Click here|