Shweta Kharat (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Shweta Kharat (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Shweta Kharat is an Indian television actress and model. She is known played lead actress role in Man Jhala Bajind alongside Vaibhav Chavan. She has also worked in films like Yaara, Tula Pan Bashing Bhandhaychay and 200 Halla Ho. Shweta is active in entertainment industry since 2018.
Shweta Kharat was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra to a middle class Hindu family. She has a younger brother Prasanna Kharat in the family. She started her career as a theatre artist and later got chance to debut in television serial Raja Rani Chi Ga Jodi in year 2019. Shweta played the role of Moni, best friend of Sanjeevani (played by Shivani Sonar). She later played lead role in Zee Marathi’s Man Jhala Bajind.
Education Details and More
|College||University of Mumbai|
|Debut||Television : Raja Rani Chi Ga Jodi (2019)
Film : Tula Pan Bashing Bhandhaychay (2018)
|Awards||Colors Marathi Award 2021|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Singing|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Shweta Kharat
- Shweta Kharat was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- In 2021, she got featured in Zee5’s original movie 200 Halla Ho directed by Sarthak Das Gupta.
- She often sponsored products on her social media accounts.
- Shweta loves dancing and uploads her dance videos on Instagram.
- She won Colors Marathi Award for her performance in Raja Rani Chi Ga Jodi.
- She was also associated with Youth Theatre Workshop and worked in their play Ek Shunya Bajirao.
If you have more details about Shweta Kharat. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.
Stay Tuned with techkashif.com for more Entertainment news.
from BIOGRAPHY – techkashif https://ift.tt/3jwnlbh