Mk Stalin, Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, opens the “Naan Mudhalvan Scheme ” on Tuesday, with approximately 10 young Lakh per year with the skills that help you to use your talents for the benefit of the country every year. It also intends to provide spoken English classes to help students succeed in front of interview panels. To keep up with technological advances, the program will provide coding and robotics training pods. To Know about the Naan Mudhalvan Scheme benefits, registration, eligibility continues reading this post till the end.
Naan Mudhalvan Scheme
MK Stalin, the DMK’s leader, celebrated his 69th birthday by launching his dream project “Schema Naan Mudhalvan” (Schema Naan Mudhalvan). Chief Minister Stalin stated at the start of the program that the project “I am the first” was the project of his dreams.
naan mudhalvan scheme website
naan mudhalvan scheme in english
naan mudhalvan scheme apply online
naan mudhalvan scheme upsc
On Tuesday, schoolchildren witnessed Chief Minister M.K. Stalin’s inauguration of the Naan Mudhalvan Scheme at Government Girls Higher Secondary School here. Every year, 10,000 youth in the state benefit from the program’s skill development. Students from state and state-subsidized educational institutions will receive professional and academic advice as part of the program, among other things. The occasion saw the launch of a portal.
|Name of the Program||Naan Mudhalvan Scheme|
|Title||Check the Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2022|
|Subject||Tamil Nadu Govt to launch Naan Mudhalvan Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu MK Stalin|
|Total No. Of Beneficiaries||10 Lakh|
A separate program will be developed, and students in class from 9th to 12th will be able to take continuous courses. “A mentoring system will also be established with the assistance of former students,” he said. Foreign language courses will be offered to students based on demand in order to prepare them for work abroad.
Naan Mudhalvan Objective
There are job opportunities for educated young people. But they lack the necessary qualifications. The Chief Minister stated that a major shortage is a lack of individual talents and that the youth should not be a powerless society. The Chief Minister also stated that education should be competency-based and that young people in the Tamil community should grow into competent individuals.
You can identify your talent with the help of this scheme. This talent will assist them in establishing a career. You can pursue a career in state and state-sponsored educational institutions if you have a good orientation.
They will also teach you spoken English, so you will be able to easily crack his interview in front of the interview panel. With the help of the outline, you can also obtain computer coding and robotics training capsules.
Doctors and psychological counsellors can also advise you on your health, diet, fitness, and general development, which will help you become a better person. The training is done in two ways. The first form is the personal training, and the second is virtual meetings.
The website naanmudhalvan.tn schools.gov.in has been launched for job and employment opportunities for school, college, and higher education students. naan mudhalvan meaning.
Naan Mudhalvan Scheme (I am First) Benefits
- ‘Naan Mudhalvan is a new development and qualification program for Tamil Nadu school, university, student, and adolescent students, not only in studies but also in life.
- The project’s main goal is to provide 10 lakh young people to the country each year by improving their education, knowledge, thinking, energy, and skills.
- The program’s highlight is identifying and promoting the individual talents of government and government-aided school, college, and university students.
- Students will be directed as to what they should study next, where they should study, and how they should study.
- Specialized training will be provided on how to write in English, speak fluently, and prepare for the interview.
- Training classes for school students, such as coding and robots, are carried out using the most recent technological advancements.
- There will be special summer courses with outstanding winners in each category.
- Psychiatrists and health professionals are consulted regarding solid food intake and fitness, style, dress, manners, and socialization training.
- Students are educated about Tamil culture and heritage.
- All training for this, including face-to-face training with the best trainers, online training, training at your school, and training in accordance with district requirements.
- Each school will have a mentoring center. A separate art program and syllabus will be developed for this purpose, and a series of classes will be held for students in grades 9 through 12.
- In public schools, a tutoring system will be implemented for students studying with alumni.
- The plan will make it easier for university students to learn a foreign language of their choice in order to find work abroad.
- State vocational training facilities will be upgraded to Industry 4.0 standards.
- Depending on the students’ qualifications and interests, this series of courses ensures enrollment at the country’s most prestigious institutes/universities/qualification institutes.
- Under this program, the Tamil Nadu Government and Institutional Agencies, the Central Government Agencies, and other State Agencies will post advertisements, and training will be coordinated.
- Training recipients are constantly monitored for employment and continuity. In addition, as needed, integrated employment camps are held.
- A portal will be created with all of the project information.
Naan Mudhalvan Scheme’s Key Features
The government is attempting to improve with the help of the Naan Mudhalvan scheme.
- Education Skill.
- The state’s chief minister would have direct supervision over this scheme.
- He intends to put in all effort to ensure the success of this strategy in the state.
- naan mudhalvan official website
- Ladakh Police Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Constable Notification
- UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Salary
- naan mudhalvan scheme registration
- RSMSSB JEN Admit Card 2022 Download ‘Check’ JE Roll No link
- cm naan mudhalvan scheme
- nadu naan mudhalvan scheme eligibility
The government has launched this new portal Naanmudhalvan.tnschool.gov.in to provide the benefits of this scheme. You can learn everything there is to know about this scheme by visiting the official website.
To Apply this scheme, students will be required to identify their career and academic guidance to the state’s talented students. They can also provide assistance to educational institutions.
The state government will also provide spoken English lessons to students as part of this scheme so that they can face the interview panel confidently and without fear.
Naan Mudhalvan Documents List and Eligibility Criteria
All students who want to benefit from this Naan Mudhalvan scheme must now satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- This scheme is available to permanent residents of the state of Tamil Nadu.
- The Naan Mudhalvan Scheme will benefit all students from colleges and universities.
- Kindly provide your educational documents.
- Id card of the students.
- Bonafide Certificate
- Valid Mobile Number.
How to Register for Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2022?
All students who want to take advantage of this scheme must now follow the steps outlined below.
- The first step is to go to the scheme’s official website. The link is provided below.
- You will then be on the website’s home page.
- This is where you’ll find the scheme’s online registration link.
- When you click on that link, a registration form will appear in front of you.
- In this section, you must enter the information required to fill out the registration form.
- Submit the information.
- It will generate a user name and password for you.
Naan Mudhalvan Login
Once you’ve completed the online registration, you’ll be able to easily log in.
- You must go to the official website.
- This is where you’ll find the login form.
- Enter the EMIS Number and then the password here.
- Select the Login button link.
- In this manner, you log in to your account.
The main goal of the Naan Mudhalvan Scheme is to make all-state students and youth stand out in the areas of education, research, thought, action, and talent. On the other hand, the government hopes that this scheme will help to improve students’ education skills, knowledge, talent, and efficiency. So, it is advisable for all students in Tamil Nadu to take benefit under the Naan Mudhalvan Scheme. Visit the Official portal for more information.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|ADMISSION9 Homepage||Click Here|