JEE Main 2022 big update coming from NTA (National test agency) regarding JEE Engineering (B.E, B.TECH Admission entrance exam): All those students from across India who are planning to make a career in the engineering sector and want to give JEE Main exam 2022 then this news is for you. On 15 feb NTA has officially released a notice regarding reducing the number of attempts from 4 to 2 this year. Here you will know the possible reason behind this attempt reduction and official notification regarding first and second attempt dates.
Also read: JEE Main Complete detail
JEE Main 2022- Only 2 Attempts this year
The JEE main exam is conducted in two formats paper 1 and paper 2, where paper 2 attempts remain the same i.e two but the number of attempts for paper 1 is reduced from four to two this year. Here is the possible reasons:
- In 2019 NTA has increased the number of attempt of JEE Main exam from 1 to 2 and this remain the same
- but in 2021 due to covid surge in India, the National test agency has decided to increase the number of chances to crack the main exam from 2 to 4
- Now the cases and covid is normal the NTA decided to bring back 2 attempt formula
- There is also another reason behind this as many CSBE and state board 12th board delayed and going to conduct from 26 April 2022.
- To get Students admission in Engineering colleges and institutes on time the National test agency has decided to conduct only session 1 on April 2022 and a session to on May 2022 exam.
The official said the primary reason for offering four attempts last year was due to Covid-19. “Situation was different due to the second wave. However, things have improved and based on the current situation it has been decided that two attempts would be as beneficial. The registration will start by the end of this month.
JEE Main 2022 Paper 1 (Session 1, 2)
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an engineering entrance exam that conducts every year and the based out of two attempts will be calculated as the final marks of candidates. The JEE Main exam expired to be conducted from the 4th week of April 2022.
NEET UG is Also likely to conduct on the Last week of June 2022 month. Where almost 26 lakhs medical aspirants are going to participate in this exam.
Final words: Kindly also share your views regarding this Paper 1 jee main changes in a number of attempts per year. If any latest news released regarding this or any changes made we will update this page.
from uppolice.org https://ift.tt/X3abin8