E Shram Card online Registration, CBE Common service Centre Login, Benefits, Eligibility, श्रमिक लेबर कार्ड ऑनलाइन form Filling process Available in this page and also can be checked from official website i.e eshram.gov.in or register.eshram.gov.in. Here is good news for all unorganised labour workers in India who are not able to get any Government scheme benefits or not aware of that, Finally ministry of labour and employment government of India released the E Shramik labour card for keeping the record of all 38 crores plus labourers, gig-workers, migrants, platform workers, traders, street vendors, farmers domestic and various workers to give them Various benefits like health insurance, jobs and govt facility. दोस्तों अगर आप असंगठित क्षेत्र के कामगारों के श्रेणी में आते हो तो , आज ही लेबर कार्ड का ऑनलाइन फॉर्म रजिस्ट्रेशन करे और श्रमिक कार्ड बनाकर ढेर सारी सरकारी योजनाओं का लाभ कैसे लें।
All the candidates from any state or location can directly apply online for e-shramik card from their mobile phone easily by following the steps that are mentioned on this page. Before getting any further detail you must be aware of what is E-Shram labour card is and the major benefits of the card. So read this page completely till the end if you don’t want to miss the government Sarkari yojana benefits.
E-Shram Card श्रमिक लेबर कार्ड 2022
|Government scheme launch by||Ministry of labour and employment|
|Name of Scheme||e Shramik shramev jayate|
|Category||PM Sarkari Yojana|
|Card Name||E-Shram Card UAN|
|Total registered till now||4 Crores+|
|Main Objective||To keep National Database for Unorganised Workers (NDUW)|
|Download||E-Shram Labour Card|
|Age Limit||19-59 Age Limit|
|Who can apply||Unorganised workers|
|Official website||eshram.gov.in, register.eshram.gov.in/|
|Helpline Number||14434 (Monday to Saturday between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)|
|Download E-shram card link||Available check below|
E-shram card yojana Eligibility
In this scheme, all the unorganized labourers, gig-workers, migrants, platform workers, traders, street vendors, farmers domestic workers can now apply online for this Sarkari yojana for free to get many government future schemes benefits. This scheme same comes under one nation one card, as recently PM Modi card scheme also launched under PMJAY Ayushman yojana Digital card.
This Labour card is launched to keep all unorganized workers data in the same place it will help govt to release the scheme as per current data they have. According to current data that the government released there are almost 43.7 crore workers and labours that working in the unorganized sector in India.
Anyone can apply for the Labour card yojana from the official E-Shram portal website and the registration begins from 28, August 2021 and there will be no last date. Your age limit must be between 19 to 59 years to get eligible for this Modi yojana.
Note: Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) and Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Members and Taxpayer members are not eligible. The worker must be from an unorganized sector as mentioned below. Check complete list
The Ministry of Labour & Employment ashram and rojgar mantralaya continuously working to improve life and dignity of the Labour force of the country by protecting & safeguarding the interest of workers by releasing time to time new schemes and technology and also providing social security to all the labours force in both organized and unorganized sectors in India.
People from migrant workers, gig workers, platform workers, agricultural workers, MGNREGA workers, Fishermen, Milkmen, ASHA workers, Anganwadi workers, Street Vendors, Domestic workers, Rickshaw pullers and any other workers engaged in similar occupations in the unorganised sector can eligible for this eshramik labour card (Benefits and Government schemes mentioned below in this page)
As all of we know that most GDP of our country and economy is totally dependent on our unorganized workers so for that employer’s Government of India Ministry of Labour and Employment release the E-Shram portal website for creating a National Database of Unorganized Workers (NDUW), which will be seeded with Aadhaar. Eligible workers in India will get a UAN (Universal Account Number ) of 12 Digital like Digital health cards that will be the Unique Identity of labour. This E-shramik card is valid across India and helps the government to track your record and directly provide you with various government benefits.
Document Required for E-Shramik Online Self Registration
All the eligible citizens of India who belong from any state who want to apply for online registration for NDUW UIN Card must need to have some essential documents that you need to upload while doing the filling form. Below we mentioned all documents that you need to keep with yourself while filling the form:
- Aadhaar card Number
- Unique Mobile Number
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
- Skill or Experience certificate (If have)
- Any bank Account Number
- Family members detail
- Permanent address:
- Qualification (If have)
How to do Online registration for E-Shramik labour card 2021?
The government of India, Under PM Modi Sarkari yojana scheme they launch a new website where all workers in India can do registration and get their Unique identity number of 12 digits where your all personal detail and current work experience status will be listed. This card will help the government to provide more rojgar to labour who currently not working or if you want to get government yojana benefits like insurance, health benefits and security then this card is very useful for you.
Below we shared step by step instructions that you can follow to register or download your e-labour card then later on we had mentioned how to do login CSC Portal login website by user ashram card 2022:
- Step1: First of all to do log in or registration open the official portal of E-Shramik i.e eshram.gov.in or register.eshram.gov.in OR Click on the link below
- Step 2: After clicking you will get a “SELF REGISTRATION” Form where you need to enter your 12 digits aadhaar card number and enter the captcha verification
- Step 3: Now enter your “Aadhaar linked mobile Number” and mark EPFO AND ESIC NO then, click on sen OTP
- Step 4: then you will get a form where you can check the “Name, Date of birth, Gender, Address, Locality, District, State, Pin Code, Country, Aadhaar seeding error” detail and click on agree on button
- Step 5: in the next step you will get the “Personal information” form detail where you need to fill “Emergency mobile number, Email, Marital status, Father Name, Social company, Blood group, Differently abled, Nominee Detail” Detail
- Step 6: In the next form, you need to enter “Residential details (House Number, State, District, Sub District/ Tehsil, Pincode), Mingrant worker (YES/NO)” Detail then click or save and continue button
- Step 7: After that, you need to fill in your Education qualification details (If have) and Occupation skills field (If you have any experience you can mention)
- Step 8: In last phase, you will ask to enter your Account Number, IFSC Code where you want to get insurance or government benefits
- Step 9: If your age limit is between 15 to 59 years then your form will be accepted
You can also do registration on CSC (Common service centre) is a Digital Seva Connect is a secure authentication system for connecting our users to services available on Digital Seva portal. Enter your username and password here to authenticate your log-in and enjoy seamless access to Digital Seva portal.
If your Form will accept by the Ministry of labour and employment then you will get a UAN E-shram Card that will be valid across India. Below you can check how to check Online UAN ashram application status
How to Check the Online Status of CSC Shramik Card 2022?
You need your linked mobile number with Aadhaar card to check your shramik application online status and if your form is approved by the government of India then you can download your e-shramik digital card from the e-shram portal 2022. To know whether your application form is accepted or rejected kindly do login while following the steps mentioned below.
Note: If you did not meet minimum eligibility requirements that your form may be get rejected
- Visit the official e-shramik portal website that especially released by Ministery of Labour and employment
- Do login on the official website through your working mobile number that is linked with your aadhaar card number
- Now on the dashboard of the login panel, you can check your “Labour card online status”
- If your status shows approved then, you will get “Download eshramik card” direct link
- Click on “DOWNLOAD BUTTON” and Eshramik card will be downloaded on your mobile phone
- Take printout of Labour CSC shram card for future use
State-wise E-Shramik portal Registration/ Login Link
Here you can check state wise Eshramik online registration link and check Labour card sarkar yojana 2021-2022 information:
|E Shramik Andhra Pradesh CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Assam CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Arunchal Pradesh CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Bihar CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Chhattisgarh CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Chandigarh CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Delhi CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Goa CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Gujarat CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Haryana CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik HP (Himachal Pradesh) CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Jharkhand CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Jammu and Kashmir CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Kashmir CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Kerala CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Karnataka CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik MP (Madhya Pradesh) CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Maharashtra CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Odisha CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Punjab CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Rajasthan CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Telangana CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Tamilnadu CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik UP (Uttar Pradesh) CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik Uttarakhand CSC||Click Here|
|E Shramik West Bengal (WB) CSC||Click Here|
Benefits of E SHRAM Card Sarkari Yojana
Under this scheme, unorganized sectors labours will get a penalty of benefits that cover insurance as well as a work guarantee scheme. below we mentioned all points to point benefits that the government cover and will decide to cover in future for all workers in India:
- Ministry of Labour and Employment create the Special E-Shramik website for storing the database of unorganized workers across India
- All the registered labours on shramik portal will get government facility direct to their bank account
- Every worker who registered will get a 12 Digit UIN (UAN) Number that will be their labour Profile
- On the basis of data, they will get from unorganized workers in India, social security scheme will be implemented by Ministries or the government of India
- If you are successfully registered under NDUW (E Shram yojana) then you can directly take PM Suraksha Yojana (Under this scheme you will get 2 Lakhs up to insurance)
- This unorganized labour database help government in making new policy and programs for the benefits of workers
- The government will track every unorganized worker movement and deal with private recruitment provider agencies to give more opportunities for labours of India.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Visit our website home page||Click Here|
E Shramik Registration FAQs
What is age limit for E Shramik Labour Card?
Unorganized worker age limit must be between 16 years to 59 years
What is official website of E Shram Card Yojana?
Shri Bhupender Yadav, Hon’ble Minister (L&E) in presence of Shri Rameswar Teli, Hon’ble Minister of States (L&E) official launch the e-SHRAMIK Portal website named as https://eshram.gov.in/ OR labour.gov.in
What is UAN E-shram NDUW Card?
Ministery of Labour and Employment department release the E Shramik card where eligible workers will get UAN Number that is universal Account Number of 12 digits that will help the government to track your movement and provide more government schemes directly to your bank account
What is full form of NDUW Card 2021?
The full form of NDUW is National Database for Unorganised Workers
from uppolice.org https://ift.tt/3jwle8u