Dr. Hemant Kalra is an Indian Pulmonologist and Chest Specialist from Delhi. As of 2021, he’s serving because the Head of the Department of Pulmonary Medicine at Kalra Hospital, Delhi, and Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Delhi.
Dr. Hemant Kalra was born in Delhi. He grew up in a well-to-do household in Delhi. Kalra is a medical graduate (MBBS) from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi, affiliated with the University of Delhi (1995). He then completed his MD (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases/Pulmonary Medicine) from Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi (2004). Subsequently, Kalra did a Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases (DTCD) from Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI), Delhi (2006). He additionally holds a European Diploma In Respiratory Medicine from the European Respiratory Society (2010).
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Not a lot is thought about his dad and mom & siblings.
After attaining his levels, Kalra devoted himself to analysis, instructing, and affected person care within the discipline of chest illnesses. He has procured superior coaching from many well-liked establishments the world over. He began as a senior resident in pulmonary and demanding care in an excellent speciality hospital in Delhi. Kalra then went to Italy for superior coaching in Interventional Pulmonology. Thereafter, he obtained his coaching in Pulmonary Vascular Disease from Switzerland. He has additionally educated in Paediatric Bronchoscopy in Paris (France). Kalra additionally educated in Medical Thoracoscopy in Greece. He has additionally obtained coaching in Ultrasound in Critical Care from Lucknow. Hemant is educated in Echocardiography in ICU and Mechanical Ventilation from Delhi and Pune, respectively.
Dr. Hemant Kalra throughout a Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program in Delhi
He is the Head of the Department of Pulmonary Medicine at Kalra Hospital, Delhi (as of 2021). He additionally serves because the Head of the Department of Pulmonary Medicine at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Delhi (as of 2021).
Dr. Hemant Kalra with one in all his sufferers
Besides being a Pulmonologist and a Chest Specialist, Kalra has a particular curiosity in treating diabetes sufferers. He has handled a number of sufferers coping with well being points associated to diabetology.
Dr. Hemant Kalra treating one in all his sufferers
Dr. Kalra is a member of varied accredited nationwide and international societies which incorporates:
- American Thoracic Society (ATS)
- American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP)
- European Respiratory Society (ERS)
- Asian Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR)
- National College of Chest Physicians (NCCP).
- Indian College of Allergy, Asthma and Applied Immunology (ICAAAI)
- Indian Chest Society(ICS)
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
- Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Indian Association for Bronchology (IAB)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Indian Sleep Disorders Association (ISDA)
- Research Society for Study of Diabetes (RSDDI)
- American Association for Respiratory Care
- European Association for Bronchology And Interventional Pulmonology
He has additionally offered his papers at annual conferences held by the American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) and the Asian Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR). In 2008, he offered 2 papers at ACCP Annual Conference and 4 papers at APSR Annual Conference. In 2009, Kalra offered 4 Papers at APSR Annual Conference.
- Kalra was featured in one of many episodes of the TV present ‘Doctors Live’ aired on Janta TV. During the present, he offered and defined numerous chest-related issues for the final lots.
- Apart from treating sufferers with respiratory illnesses, chest illnesses, and different infections, Kalra additionally helps his sufferers in getting freedom from substance abuse and smoking.
- He is fluent in 4 languages- Hindi, English, French, and Spanish.
- Dr. Kalra has expertise of round 21 years in areas like Chest Pain, Breathlessness, Asthma, Bronchitis, COPD (Chronic Bronchitis/Emphysema), Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS), Bronchoscopy, Mesothelioma, Sleep Disorders, Pulmonary Embolism and Hypertension, Allergic, Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD), Tuberculosis, and Sarcoidosis & Lung Biopsy.
- In October 2018, Hemant began his YouTube channel titled ‘Dr. Hemant Kalra.’ He uploads movies describing numerous illnesses and their therapies on the channel. The channel has round 8.36 Ok subscribers as of 2021.
- In March 2021, Kalra was invited as a visitor of honour to inaugurate the Galaxy meet, an instructional occasion of top of the range within the discipline of Diabetes.
Dr. Hemant Kalra through the inauguration of Galaxy meet
- His session price begins from Rs. 1500.
- He is not only well-liked in India but in addition has a clientele from international locations like Afghanistan, Korea, and Tibet.
Dr. Hemant Kalra along with his sufferers from Afghanistan
The submit Dr. Hemant Kalra Wiki, Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio appeared first on Socially Keeda.
from BIOGRAPHY – techkashif https://ift.tt/3jgZ8FS