In this article, we will show you on How you can download your Covid vaccination certificate (pdf) by mobile number, Aadhaar card number, Pan card number, passport number, QR code, Voter ID, and though Arogya setu app on your mobile/ Pc. After vaccination, you might be required to download your vaccinated certificate for school/ College/ Office Related work. Now Covid vaccinated Certificate is also required for domestic or Internation traveling purposes. Nowadays Vaccine certificate is added as an essential document in our life. Many people do not know to download the certificate after getting vaccinated. So here I am going to teach you a step-by-step procedure to download your vaccinated certificate. It should be noted that the procedure is the same for Covaxin, Covishield, sputnik, and Pfizer vaccines.
Also, check out: Covishield vs Covaxin: Full Comparison, Efficacy Rate, Benefits, Side Effects
Where I Can download My Covid Certificate?
Earlier there were few portals available where you could download your certificate but now there are 5 portals where you can get your covid shot 1 & 2 certificates. According to my, the top-recommended portals are Cowin.gov.in, Aarogya Setu App, UMANG App, Digilocker App, and EKA.CARE. Firstly I will mention an easy one that I would be preferred and also recommend to you all.
How to download Covid Vaccination certificate from eka.care?
This is one of my favorite websites where I personally downloaded my own vaccinated certificate. You can also download both dose 1 and dose 2 certificates here. All you need is your registered phone number along with you. The best part of this website is you don’t require to download the special application from the play store. To get your certificate you can follow the following easy steps:-
- Open broswer and visit to www.eka.care/download-covid-vaccination-certificate
- Now Enter your Enter your 10 digit number for Co-Win registered number
- Here you can also select the option Send the Certificate on Whatsapp to get your certificate pdf file on your WhatsApp. number.
- Now click on Submit button.
- Now enter your OTP and you could able to see all the member names links along with the vaccination certificate.
- You can click on member names and save the certificate file on your device.
How to download Covid Vaccination certificate from Cowin.gov.in?
Cowin.gov.in is the official website hosted by the government of india. You can also download your certificate on this website. The procedure is the same for dose 1 and dose 2 vaccine shots. You can also boot your second dose by following the same steps. To get your certificate you have to follow the following steps:-
- Open the browser and visit selfregistration.cowin.gov.in.
- Login with your Mobile number & OTP.
- Now you can able to see all the members linked with the same mobile number.
- Crossposting to each member you could able to see the Certificate link where you can download it.
- Now you can download the certificate and use it for any purpose.
How to download Covid-19 Vaccination certificate from Aarogya Setu App?
Aarogya Setu App was initially designed to check how many infected people live around you. But now it is also used to book your Vaccinated slots and also to download the vaccinated certificate. Aarogya Setu App is available for both Andriod and iOS devices. So both Apple and Andriod use can easily follow the following steps on their devices.
- Firstly if you do not have Aarogya Setu Application, then I suggest downloading it from your Play store or app store.
- Now login with your registered mobile number followed by OTP.
- Now click on the Cowin tab.
- In the next step, Hit the Vaccine Certificate and enter your 13 Digit Beneficiary ID.
- Now select the Get vaccine certificate to save it on your Mobile device.
How to download Covid Vaccination certificate from Digilocker App?
Everyone knows Digilocker Application to save Their important Government documents like Driving license, Aadhar Card, pan card, etc. But now Digilocker App provides us a new facility to download our Officially valid covid-19 Vaccinated certificate. To download the certificate all the users are requested to follow the following steps:-
- Firstly download or update the Digilocker Application from App store/ play store.
- Now do registration on Digilocker App by providing personal information like Name, DOB, gender, Security Pin, Mobile number, Aadhar number, and Email ID.
- After successfully registration go to the Central Government tab and click on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) option
- Now finally you would be able to see the Vaccine certificate option.
- In the last step click on the Vaccine Certificate link and enter your 13 Digit Reference ID to get your Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate.
How to download Covid Vaccination certificate from Umang App?
Now Umang App lets us download our covid-19 Vaccinated certificated. To download the certificate all the Vaccinated user can download the Umang application on their mobile from their app store or play store and then follow the following steps:-
- Open the app and look for the What’s New option.
- Now Click on the Cowin button and then select the Download Vaccination Certificate link.
- Now finally you have to enter your mobile number with OTP and you could able to download your certificate.
How to Verify Your covid Vaccinee Certificate online?
To do verification for your covid certification is real or fake, you have to scan the QR code which is present on your vaccine certificate. You can visit the verify.cowin.gov.in website and scan the bar code. Do not forget to give the camera permission to your browser. The sample covid certification Image is given below.
Now if you have any doubts or issue you can ask us in the comment box. We will reply you as soon as possible. You can also check sarkari naukri here.