CBSE Board recently released the Final Minors and Major subject datasheet on 20, October 2021. With the release of the offline exam date sheet, there is much circulation and rumours going across the internet that exams going to cancel. Here we will share accurate news and reason behind the why students of various states demanding to cancel the exam and what current discussion the Central board of school education took regarding this. If you are going to appear for CBSE Class 10 or class 12 term 1 Board exam then you should be aware of the latest news and update regarding this so keep reading this article and check all the information very carefully regarding CBSE Exam 2022.
Almost 2 weeks left for the final Term 1 exam that is going to conduct in offline mode in OMR Sheet. Below firstly we will share the official Datesheet PDF of both majors and minor subjects and share the current reason why students want to cancel the offline exams or want to convert that exam to online mode.
CBSE Term 1 Board Exam cancellation
|Board Name||Central board of school Education|
|Total students going to Appear||36 Lakhs +|
|Exam schedule||16, November to 30 December 2021 (Confirmed)|
|CBSE 10th Majors/ Minors Date Sheet pdf||Check Here|
|CSBE 12TH Majors/ minors Date Sheet pdf||Check Here|
On Twitter, many students openly criticised the CBSE Decision that they are going to hold Term 1 board exam in offline mode pen/pencil. Students demanding that CBSE need to conduct this exam online mode. Here is the following reason that they mention to Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan.
- Most of the students only first dose are completed or some still did not get even 1st dose vaccination
- Almost 36 lakhs students going to appear together for this offline exam so it will be a high risk of Covid-19
- “Students are not vaccinated yet, don’t use us as lab experiments”, a CBSE student wrote on Twitter
- Most of the CBSE Classes gone through online mode so this is not fair that exam going to hold in offline mode
- Many students partition on change.org that don’t risk the lives of students while conducting the offline exam, if possible make the online system to conduct Term 1 Exam
Note: For us, Study safety is first priority if students feel safe to give offline exams then exams conduct offline as usual. Kindly also share your review and feedback about the CBSE board decision regarding conducting the Term 1 Board exam of class 10th and 12th offline in the below comment box.
from uppolice.org https://ift.tt/3EimEeD