APJEE 2022 Application form has been released by the Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education. The application form for APJEE 2022 was released today on April 19th, 2022 and it is now available to download on the official website of the AP education board. Candidates who are willing to appear in APJEE 2022 exam can visit the official website and get their forms as soon as possible. Below, we have shared the complete process to download the APJEE 2022 application form. Furthermore, some forms will be rejected if they do not meet the eligibility criteria. Apart from that, invalid or incomplete forms will also be rejected by the Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education Board, so we will also list the form filling process, have a look.
APJEE 2022 Application Form
The APJEE Exam 2022 date has been scheduled for 25th June 2022. Candidates who are willing to appear in this exam will be able to fill up the application form. The APJEE 2022 application form is available to download on the official website of the board. The application form was made available on the official website today. On 12 noon, the application form was uploaded on the official website of the board.
The examination process of the Arunachal Pradesh State Council Technical Education will begin soon. The process is being conducted for the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2022. When it came to the application form, it was released on April 19, 2022 on the official website.
|Board Name||Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE)|
|Exam Name||APJEE (Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam) 2022|
|Application Form Status||Announced|
|Application Form Date||19th April 2022|
|Last Date for the APJEE Application Form||15th June 2022|
APJEE is one of the most popular examinations in Arunachal Pradesh and all the students who want to appear in the exam must be ready for the process. The entrance exam is being conducted by the DIrectorate of higher and technical education of Arunachal Pradesh. The APJEE exam is being conducted to give admission to the eligible candidates. The admission will be given to the various category candidates in various courses which includes diploma courses and other engineering courses as well.
How To Apply Online For UPJEE 2022 Application Form?
Candidates can download the APJEE 2022 Application form from the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education. The application form has been uploaded on the website and if you are willing to appear in APJEE 2022, then you can download the form now. Here is the complete process on how to download the APJEE 2022 application form.
- First of all, head over to the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education’s website i.e, apdhte.nic.in. You will be on the homepage of the website.
- On the home page, you will have to find the APJEE 2022 Registration link. The link will be available in the news section, or it can also be found in the announcement section as well.
- After that, click on the registration link and a new page will be opened on your home screen.
- Here you will see the APJEE 2022 application form.
- You will have to fill up the complete application form.
- You must keep all the required documents ready to fill up the application form.
- After filling up the form, it may also ask you to upload some important documents. So you will have to scan the documents and upload them on the website.
- After that, you will have to submit the form, and then you will be asked to pay the application fee, which can vary depending upon the candidate’s category.
- Pay the application fee, and download the acknowledgment slip which you will receive upon submitting the form and the application fee.
- Save the slip for future reference.
APJEE 2022 Application Form Documents Required
When it comes to the required documents for APJEE 2022 registration, then a candidate needs to have their aadhar card, class 10 and 12 marksheets, a passport size photo, and signature. All of these documents must be scanned and must be uploaded on the official website.
On top of that, you may be asked to upload several certificates such as Caste certificates if you are from a reserved category. You need to upload this certificate to take benefits of the application fee waiver.
Shillong Teer Result
Vaccine Certificate By Mobile Number
APJEE 2022 Application Form Fee
The APJEE 2022 application fee can vary depending upon the candidate category. For instance, if you are an Arunachal resident then you need to pay ₹500. However, if you belong to any other state rather than AP then you will be asked to pay ₹700/-.
So, this was all about the APJEE 2022 Application Form. Hopefully, you will be able to fill up the APJEE 2022 Application Form with this guide. If you have any questions or suggestions, then do let us know in the comment section.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|IHR Homepage||Click Here|