Afreen Alvi (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Afreen Alvi is an Indian television and film actress and model. She is recognized for her work in TV shows such as Naagin 5 and Shubh Laabh Aapke Ghar Mein. She also played lead role in Bollywood comedy film Shaadi Teri Bajayenge Hum Band in the year 2018.
Afreen Alvi was born on 10 June 1993 in New Delhi. She has two siblings named Akif Alvi and Tanzeem Alvi. Alvi began her career with the comedy movie Shaadi Teri Bajayenge Hum Band, played the role of Gunjan in 2018. She made her television debut with the fantasy drama television show Naagin as Billy in 2021. Recently, she featured in the SAB TV’s show Subh Laabh Aapke Ghar Mein.
|Real Name||Afreen Alvi|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||10 June 1993|
|Age (as in 2021)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known
Father : Name Not Known
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Akif Alvi and Tanzeem Alvi
Husband : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Debut||Film : Shaadi Teri Bajayenge Hum Band (2018)
Television : Naagin 5 (2021)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 7″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Swimming, Dancing and Travelling|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Afreen Alvi
- Afreen Alvi was born and brought up in New Delhi.
- Afreen was the winner of the Femina Vanesa Diva 2017.
- She got linked to the Team Talent Factory, a modeling agency from starting of her modeling career.
- She has served as a model at famous fashion shows including Time Fashion Week and Lakme Fashion Week.
- Afreen is fond of cats and owns a pet cat named Snow.
- She has worked in several print advertisements and has served for many successful Indian fashion creators.
- She’s got a couple of tattoos on her body.
If you have more details about Afreen Alvi. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.
from BIOGRAPHY – techkashif https://ift.tt/3tcAVoC